Welcome everyone! You might be interested in my newly published book “Laid Back Like A Labrador”, which contains many handy practices and techniques for banishing stress and anxiety, including meditations, self-hypnosis, emotional release techniques, relaxations, and specific processes for anxiety desensitisation and self-mastery. It is written primarily as a self-help guide, but may also appeal to the coaches, therapists and trainers amongst you, as it is written largely in script-form and can easily be used with clients. You can purchase the soft-cover version from Amazon (it’s easiest to find it on the UK site) or a hard-cover or instant PDF version from Blurb.com (here you can also see a preview of it). Please tell your friends, colleagues and relatives about it!
Welcome to AJR Hypnotherapy Surrey, where we use the most up-to-date techniques of evidence-based clinical and cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapy as well as more traditional hypnotherapy approaches. AJR Hypnotherapy Surrey has clinics in Leatherhead and Great Bookham, Surrey, and in Ewell village, near Epsom, Surrey. The clinics are within easy reach of Fetcham, Cobham, Ashtead, Epsom, Oxshott, Headley, Boxhill, Effingham, Horsley, Guildford, Dorking, West Ewell, East Ewell, Cheam, Epsom, Stoneleigh, Chessington, Kingston-upon-Thames and Junction 9 of the M25.
AJR Hypnotherapy Surrey specialises particularly in stress management, anxiety management (including social or performance anxiety, exam or interview nerves), emotional issues (fears, past trauma), personal development (eg. self-esteem and confidence, assertiveness, goal setting and achievement, public speaking), skills training (eg. relaxation skills, self-hypnosis, coping skills, mindfulness, meditation, visualisation) and positive change, although other issues and conditions are also addressed.
Are you looking to:
– make positive life changes
– improve your confidence and self-esteem
– overcome emotional blocks or hang-ups
– reduce stress and learn relaxation skills
– rid yourself of anxieties, fears or panic attacks
– give more confident presentations
– change limiting thought or behaviour patterns that are holding you back
– overcome exam or interview nerves
– become more assertive
– overcome shyness or social anxiety
– achieve your goals
– overcome stage fright or performance anxiety
– enhance your professional or creative skills
– manage pain or health problems where conventional treatment has been inadequate
– get your career or personal life back on track
– improve your overall mental, emotional and physical wellbeing
– learn self-hypnosis, relaxation skills, coping skills, mindfulness, meditation, visualisation or other skills to help you manage your life more effectively…
If the answer to any of these is “Yes”, then hypnotherapy may be able to help.
AJR Hypnotherapy Surrey uses the latest techniques of evidence-based clinical and cognitive-behavioural hypnotherapy, as well as more traditional hypnotherapy approaches and techniques, to tailor treatment to your individual needs. For further information, to book an appointment, or to leave a message, phone 01372 279841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org